Powered By Blogger

Friday 10 January 2014

I recently like most other girls have done so, bought the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.

For ages I've been wanting the Naked 2 palette, but I found nowhere had it in stock.
So I opted for the Naked 3, and I'm so happy that I did!

It has such beautiful wearable colours in it, that can be worn everyday.

The palette comes with an Urban Decay Crease and shadow brush and also comes with a pack of 4 little samples of each of the Urban Decay Eye-shadow Primer Potions,
 Original - Which works invisibly to keep colour in place.
Eden - A nude matte formula preps lids and prevents shadow meltdown.
Sin - Prevents fading and creasing.
Anti-Ageing - Makes shadow last and good for the older lady.

I recommend this palette to anyone, the colours are so wearable and flattering!
It consists of mattes, pearls and glimmering metallics.








No comments:

Post a Comment