Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 July 2015

The Body Shop - Favourite Skincare Products.

Hey guys, I’m sorry I haven’t updated you on here for quite a while.
I’ve been busy with my personal life and making my Youtube videos but I’m hoping to update my Blog more regular.

I thought I’d share with you a few of my favourite skincare products from The Body Shop.





My first favourite is the Vitamin E Eye Cream.

I’ve been using this product for the past 3 months and have noticed a huge difference with my under eye area.

Especially when I apply concealer underneath my eyes as I used to find it creased on me all the time and I used to think it was the concealer I was using, I came to the conclusion in the end that my under eye area was very dry and dehydrated.

Since using this eye cream I’ve had no creasing at all and my eye area feels a lot softer and moisturised where as before it felt very dry and sore.

I apply this product before my moisturiser in the morning and at night time too.

If you’ve had troubles with your concealer creasing on you then I highly recommend this product, especially if you are wanting to try an eye cream and don’t know which one to go for!







My second favourite by The Body Shop, has been their Tea Tree range




I first purchased the Tea Tree Skin Clearing toner as I was sick of my T zone always being so oily when I wasn't wearing makeup, since using this product my skin has became a lot clearer, the redness in my skin has reduced and the oils around my nose area have cleared up a lot.





To work hand in hand with the toner I also purchased the Tea Tree foaming cleanser wash, I use both products day and night just like the eye cream.

I wash my face in the morning with the Tea Tree foaming cleanser then wash my face with cold water, I find that when I touch my face it feels oil free, smooth and soft.




Where as before I wash it it feels oily, I apply the toner afterwards and find that both products are a god send for us girls/guys with oily skin.

They are definitely a must have in my skincare routine, I've struggled with an oily T zone for years and it's always got me down so its nice to actually find a product that actually works to control the oil.




I'd love if you'd leave me your favourites from The Body Shop as I'd love to try more of their skincare range as I absolutely love what I've tried from them so far, please also let me know if you like these kind of posts and I'd be happy to do more! 


Chlo x

No comments:

Post a Comment