Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 August 2015

LIZ EARLE HAUL

Hello guys, 

I have a different kind of post for you today, still beauty related though.

As you could probably tell by the title its a Liz Earle Haul!



I've been reading reviews, watching Youtube videos and reading blogposts all about Liz Earle for a very long time now.

Every single thing I've heard about the brand has been positive.

The past couple of weeks I kept going to purchase the Liz Earle 'Cleanse and Polish' from their website but kept putting it off as I wasn't sure on the scent, etc.

Whilst in Guilford yesterday I discovered there was a Liz Earle store, so of course I had to go in and have a browse!

The lady that served me was absolutely lovely, she was telling me all about the brand and their products.

She was saying how Liz Earle was actually founded in The Isle Of Wight, which isn't far from somewhere I visit quite a lot.

I discovered once I smelt the original Cleanse and Polish that I didn't like the scent quite as much as the Limited Edition scents. 

Now to tell you about the products I got :) 

As you can tell even the bags are absolutely beautiful and of such a high quality, I just had to take a couple of pictures!




I purchased the Cleanse & Polish Beauty Trio, which includes: 

Rose & Lavender, zesty Grapefruit & Patchouli and soothing Orange Flower & Chamomile. 

You also get two free muslin cloths. 

This set is Limited Edition and so are all the scents in it, for those of you wondering.

All three smell absolutely divine, what I find so lovely about them is that they're not over powering at all.

With some skincare products I've tried in the past from other companies, they were very strong in scent and I found it put me off of the product quickly.

But these smell so soothing. 

Their packaging is so flawless and sleek, which is another thing that drew me to the brand!

The set cost me £30, which is an absolute bargain, each bottle is 100ml and the original cleanse and polish is £15.50 for a 100ml, so to get three for £30 is amazing.

                     
Lastly, I purchased the Liz Earle Hand Repair.

My hands have been very dry and sore recently and every time I wash them they become red and sting for a long period of time.

So I picked up some of the hand repair to hopefully help get my hands in better condition. 

This product cost me £5.25, so I've got high hopes for it!


The lady was kind enough to give me some samples to try out. 

She gave me two of the 'Eyebright' soothing eye lotions 
 and the 'Instant Boost' Skin tonic. 

 
            


I can't wait to try all of my new skincare products out, I hope you enjoyed this type of post. Please let me know if you did as I will continue to do more.

Chlo x

No comments:

Post a Comment