Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 October 2014

Lushmas

I recently popped into my local Lush store, as Lush have brought out their Halloween, Bonfire night and Christmas bath/shower products :) 

I picked up 5 bath bombs, but my boyfriend accidentally broke one of them so he very kindly went and bought me another on his lunch break :P

Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year, especially as its more suitable for baths.

There's nothing better than making yourself a hot drink then just getting in a nice hot bubble bath then getting in bed to watch your favourite show on Netflix.

In total i spent about £15.00 in Lush, which may seem bad for just a few bath bombs but if you are a bath lover like myself, you'll understand it's worth every penny.






Sparkly Pumpkin - £3.50 
This bath bomb has a gorgeous citrus smell to it and leaves your body like a glitter ball.
You can break this up about 8 times I'd say or you can just use the whole lot and crumble it into your hands and under the tap.


Butterbear - £1.95
This cute little bear leaves your skin feeling baby soft and smells of cocoa butter and vanilla.
Unfortunately this is the bath bomb my boyfriend accidentally broke, hence the broken head.


Candy Mountain - £2.75 
If you love the smell of the Snow fairy shower gel then you will love this, 
it smells exactly the same as snow fairy and leaves your bath pink with a gorgeous sweet smell, just like being in a candy shop.


Golden Wonder - £3.75 
This bath bomb is my favourite by far, last year i really wanted it but I'm sure it was a lot pricier. 
I'm so happy i picked it up this year, the best thing of all is there's a little bell inside! You can chop this into pieces and use it at separate bath times or just chuck the whole thing in, which will result in tons of fizzing and colours (my favourite).


Luxury Lush Pud - £3.50
This colourful bath bomb smells absolutely delicious, if you love Christmassy scents, this is the one for you!
I especially love the cute little holly decoration on the top.


         Snow Angel - £3.95
This bath melt leaves your bath with golden glitter it also has cocoa butter in so it will leave your skin feeling lovely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment