Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 July 2014

Bold liner and lashes 


When creating my winged liner, I start very gently with small strokes, working my way up to create a thicker wing. 
If you make any mistakes whilst applying your winged liner you can use a cotton bud with a tiny bit of concealer and clean up your liner without it looking messy.
Just be sure to wipe the liner off the cotton bud before going in with more concealer!
To apply my winged liner I use Maybelline 24 lasting drama gel liner with a MAC 266 brush.


I have been wearing false eyelashes for the past 3 years and its true what they say, once you start wearing them its hard imagining any make-up look without them!
If you find it hard applying false lashes the tool I find that helps me the most, which may sound dangerous to some people, is tweezers.
First of all I apply my DUO lash glue to the band of the eyelash, then wait at least 30 seconds for the glue to become tacky. As you don't want to apply the eyelash straight away with the wet glue as you will find the eyelash slippering all over your eyelid.

Once tacky, apply eyelash to the centre of your eye, wait a couple seconds then with the tweezers grab the outer end of the lash and place it down, then wait a couple more seconds and do the same to the inner corner and taa daa, you're done!




The lashes I'm using in this photo are Red Cherry '#202'
They're very full and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment