Powered By Blogger

Saturday 19 July 2014

Gerard Cosmetics Haul


A few weeks back I made an order with gerardcosmetics.com, I've been wanting to order from them since late last year as I had heard great things about them, but just never got round to it.

My order took about a week and a half to come and unfortunately I had to pay custom charges, but oh well it was worth it!



I ordered the 'Red Carpet Survival Kit'
which includes: whitening lightning tooth whitening pen, bb+ plus illumination facial creme, colour your smile lipgloss in the shade 'rose hill' created by the amazing youtuber/makeup artist that is Jaclyn Hill and last but not least the whitening lightning 'brow bar to go'.


The 'brow bar to go' consists of; 
A wax, to prep the brows for powder.
A cool tone and warm tone brown eyebrow powder to fill in the brows.
A small angled brush and also a mirror built in.
I'm absolutely in love with this brow palette, it is definitely my new holy grail brow product.
Couldn't recommend it any more! 




The whitening lightning super booster pen, is great for on the go tooth whitening.
I've used it a couple of times, I have sensitive teeth and I find this doesn't affect them. 
It has a minty toothpaste like, taste.


The BB plus illumination facial creme is absolutely stunning, it reminds me so much of a cream version of macs soft and gentle highlighter, its a lovely gold highlight and would look so great on many different skin tones.

Lastly the Gerard cosmetics colour your smile ligloss in the shade 'rose hill'
I've been wanting this gloss for so long, especially as the beautiful Jaclyn Hill created it!
The pigmentation of these lip glosses is unreal and they smell delicious, I love that they light up also and come with a mirror on the side.


Will definitely be purchasing more products from them in the future.
Also check out their instagram ; @gerardcosmetics


No comments:

Post a Comment