Powered By Blogger

Thursday 17 July 2014

Recent beauty products 



I recently made a trip to my local boots to purchase some of the Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipsticks, but unfortunately they were sold out, so instead I purchased some other bits.


I picked up the Bourjois healthy mix foundation in the shade 'n56/light bronze', 
as I've heard great things about this foundation from other bloggers and youtubers.



I purchased another collection lasting perfection concealer as I use the other shade I have for highlighting under my eyes and needed one to match my skin tone to cover blemishes, etc.
I got the shade 'warm medium, 3'.




I usually use the MAC strobe cream but many people have said the loreal paris lumi magique works just as well, so I picked that up also.



Last but not least I purchased a maybelline colour sensation lipstick in the shade 'tantalising taupe'.




No comments:

Post a Comment